Shackle Flip

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dexshaw

Reaction score
Ord is 4" of lift. The angle in the above pictures is what u want wont bind due to a poor sweeping motion. They ride just as good if not nicer than stock. Axle wrap is also the same as stock. I had then in my rcsb with the 0 rate add a leaf to re center. Was very pleased. Going to put the same in my tahoe this summer.

BOTTLEDZ28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have the ORD ones. about 4" lift for $167 plus shipping
http://offroaddesign.com/catalog/shacklekit.htm

I am sure that would work but allot of work for small gain. I don't think that you would have any problems if you didn't recenter the axle. I just did it while I was there and it was easy to do with my configuration since the 0 rate had the holes to do it.

its been a couple years now and Im just checking in to see how those shackle flip brackets are working out? Do you have any other pics of them mounted so I can see how far down they hang? Im lookng for a way to lift the rear up 4" without using the blcoks from my RCX kit.

Also, if I decided to do the 4" shackle flip kit can I add in a 1" block to level the truck off?