sewlow58

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CodyB

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
No problem, this forum has a few quirks to it, and just takes some getting used to. Pretty cool tech from what I read last night.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Yea, they did a 2/4 drop on 18's to an ECSB. And got those handling specs. Kind of what got me going on this truck. I looked at that, & thought, if that's what they could get that truck to do, well, then a RCSB, dropped 4/6, on 20's just had to be better! Knew what I wanted & the direction that I was gonna take it, before I had even bought the truck. Started gathering parts before I had found my victim! It's been a long, slow metamorphisis to get to were it is. Lots of different stages. I've loved every minute. Especially some peoples comments & reactions. From the down-&-out guy crossing the street in the crosswalk, holding up traffic, just to walk over to say "Cool truck!", to the three 14 or 15 yr. olds in the shopping center waiting for me to come out of the grocery store to ask if they could look inside it, to friends of my Dad's, founding members of the B.C. Hot Rod Association (a 53 yr.old club) saying, "Good job! Nice truck!"
But the best part is just driving it. That IS the best part.