sewlow58

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
The reason I'm doing it IS because it'll be my DD. o_O am i missing a logical point here? wouldnt surprise me, i'm running on coffee fumes.

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
what i was trying to say is.. i cant be down with out a truck for the time it would take me todo the job.. if i had something else to drive while i was doing it, then i would be all over it..

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
mmhmmm, are you sure that's what u were saying? hmmmm?! anybody else doubt this story? quit bein lazy and get 'er did!!! ;) jk lol

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Double adjustable QA1's were (cough) $1500.00 for the 4, last time I checked. But they have a lifetime warranty & are fully rebuildable, although only by certified QA1 technicians.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
These are the ones I was looking at. "QA1 DTC1539P". For some reason, they're not listed on Summit's webpage. $299.00 ea. Double adjustable. 576 possible settings.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Thanx, that's about the only part I hadn't acquired yet, was still debating on what models to get since going the quad route(2 in front and 2 behind axle), those pics ya posted for me a while back with the staggered / \ shocks, I'm still going that route but with shocks front and rear of axle tube. I'm still hesitant on models of them, my nova rides rigid as hell on smooth concrete, but it's got an old set of qa1's(haven't even looked at to see model), but it also runs heim-jointed 78" ladders.