Second row floor mats for tahoe/ yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DooSPX

Reaction score
Since Weathertech does not make second row mats for a gmt400 tahoe or yukon i was wondering if the second row mats from a gmt400 suburban or a gmt800 tahoe would fit the gmt400 tahoes?

Thanks in advance

mtl111

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Weathertech makes the 2nd row all season rubber floor mats for a GMT400 but not the laser cut 2nd row mats .
I have laser cut front mats and the rubber all season mat in the 2nd row of my 99 2 door. The rear mat had to be notched around the feont seat legs though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Suburban should work however they may do something goofy for the passenger side mat. Second row is a 60/40 like the Tahoe's but the suburban seat slides forward to access the 3rd row... I've seen mats notch in the mat for the seat rail. (So it doesn't buckle/catch the match)

DooSPX

Reaction score
Thank you guys! I appreciate the replies! Looks like I will try the Suburban 2nd row mats. Its a gift for my girlfriend's 99 tahoe LT.