Scorpion 1035 and 1036 roller rockers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JeremyNH

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looking to spend some time and money to get me through the next few months and settled on changing to roller rockers. Truck is a well-running 120K mile 5.7L K1500 rarely driven hobby vehicle with the only significant mod to date a PCM 411. Scorpion seems a quality brand rocker based on reviews and the 1035/1036 models are self-aligning narrow body marketed specifically for vortec heads. Only difference between the two are the 1035s have a 1.5 ratio and the 1036 is 1.6. Anybody have any experience with either? I would think the 1035s would be a straight swap since they have a stock ratio. The 1036s may or may not require the pushrod channels to be widened though the added lift may or may not provide a slight performance boost over the 1.5s. I sent an email to the company a month ago and received no reply. So looking for any first hand insight. Note, I'm not expecting wonders from doing this just looking to pass some time.

Carlaisle

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Roller rockers are of little value unless you're chasing high RPMs. There are a lot of other places to spend your money that will get better HP and torque gains.