Sampuppy aka Tyler

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SwampHound

GMT400 Love Guru
Reaction score
Was gonna write up a really snazzy review with pictures and stuff for the LEDs Tyler sold me, but unfortunately the doctors say I'm permanently blind from looking in the direction of said LEDs.

Joking.

On a more serious note, these jokers are the bomb. Top quality product and Tyler was awesome to do business with. I'll be buying ALL of my LEDs through him in the future, and will be directing anyone who will listen in his direction.

Big D

Atoadaso I f*kn Atoadaso
Reaction score
I second that motion, I bought LED's from him, it was great doing buisness with him.

code

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm getting a quote from him now.

Tapatalk Time

code

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I hope so. I wanna get the whole interior.

Tapatalk Time

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Wasn't even aware of this thread. Thanks a million guys! You really have done a lot to help get this off the ground for me. Post up some pics! Join my Facebook group page!

sent from what is likely a flagged smartphone.

Tripp

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah, what's your Facebook group page?

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Ugh well as its probably known already the interior lines were cut aside from the dome lights. We still have those. If anyone wasn't aware well you are now. As always visit the facebook group for more accurate updates. I don't always get a chance to jump on the forum and facebook.

sent from a likely flagged smartphone.