Running board info 1995 2door Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sprite

Reaction score
Does anyone have any info on running boards for factory running boards for a 2 door tahoe? Was it even an option for the 2 doors? I feel I have seen photos of 2 doors with them before but can find any now that I'm looking. Just looking for info, any help is appreciated.

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Have tried the " GM heritage site " they have tons of sales stuff complete build cards.like going down an option list with RPO codes. Model color photos, all GM archive data. Worth a chance.

Yukon Territory

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a set of factory 2 door running boards I'm using on my Yukon build . I'll post up some pictures later. They require the same brackets as the 4 doors do. I'll see if there is any part numbers on them.

Georgiabigfoot

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a set of factory 2 door running boards I'm using on my Yukon build . I'll post up some pictures later. They require the same brackets as the 4 doors do. I'll see if there is any part numbers on them.
Hello, do these brackets you mention require welding to the frame ? I’m attaching a photo of brackets on a 96 burb in a junk yard but don’t know if this bracket has been welded on ? Thanks

Attachments

• 4D6C2995-E75D-4BCE-8976-12B83C3F78F1.jpeg
    4D6C2995-E75D-4BCE-8976-12B83C3F78F1.jpeg
    132.4 KB · Views: 7