rough country

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sleddyeddy

Reaction score
looking at the 6 inch rough country lift are they good price is right. and could i fit 37 inch tires possibly

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
They are a decent lift but I believe a 36" tire is the biggest you can fit unless you have a body lift as well

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
I dont believe so, and a couple threads back there is one that has a website to get the cepek lift

sleddyeddy

Reaction score
i seen that thread on there website there is no info if they ship to canada i emailed the company waiting for a reply

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
well if you cant get the you can always SAS your truck so you can fit 37s

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
im running a 6" rough country lift with 37" tires. i took off the lower valence, but you can just trim it and if you do go off road, you'd need to trim the bumper some too.. its a tight fit. and to answer your question, yes, it does use cranking to get the full 6". the diff drop brackets are only 5". you must crank to get the 6". best bang for the buck on lifts for OBS

jcloud

BaLlIn On A BuDgEt
Reaction score
You can get 8 inches easy, where as rough country only like 6.5 or 7 at most I'm guessing..where as the dick cepek is a full 6.5 inch lift without any cranking