Roof rack delete Tahoe/Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Silverado

Reaction score
Hey guys, here's some picture of them. This set is good, it's made of 6061 aluminum, with sunken o-rings and a pocket to clear the nut sert, also the top has a nice bevel on it and a 82 degree counter sink, countersunk stainless steel sockethead screws and o-rings are included with each set I make. This generation doesn't sit 100% flush, there is about a .02" gap underneath them and the roof. They are still waterproof though. I figured it would help to prevent the paint from oxidizing with the aluminum. The guy I made these for wanted them flush, to each their own. It's about as thick of a gap as a birthday card stock.

Anyhow, here's the pictures. I forgot to take installed pics. These are matte finish (if you want to paint them) and polished finish.

You must be registered for see images

Let me know what you guys think. I am trying my best to make the next generation perfectly in line with the line above the doors. The very front plate has a different offset than the rear and middle that I am adjusting .015 for. I have those 2 sets sitting, I can make more if I need!

These are for a 4 door tahoe. The front 2 and rear 2 are longer than the middle 2.

I think they use the same mounts for a 2 door, minus the middle. And I believe the suburban is the same as the tahoe, just with an extra set of middles.

If someone could snap me a picture of what's underneat the 2 door tahoe I could confirm.

Last edited:

Silverado

Reaction score
I am asking $20 per plate, with all the hardware and shipping included.

chipmaker

Reaction score
Hey guys, here's some picture of them. This set is good, it's made of 6061 aluminum, with sunken o-rings and a pocket to clear the nut sert, also the top has a nice bevel on it and a 82 degree counter sink, countersunk stainless steel sockethead screws and o-rings are included with each set I make. This generation doesn't sit 100% flush, there is about a .02" gap underneath them and the roof. They are still waterproof though. I figured it would help to prevent the paint from oxidizing with the aluminum. The guy I made these for wanted them flush, to each their own. It's about as thick of a gap as a birthday card stock.

Anyhow, here's the pictures. I forgot to take installed pics. These are matte finish (if you want to paint them) and polished finish.

Let me know what you guys think. I am trying my best to make the next generation perfectly in line with the line above the doors. The very front plate has a different offset than the rear and middle that I am adjusting .015 for. I have those 2 sets sitting, I can make more if I need!

These are for a 4 door tahoe. The front 2 and rear 2 are longer than the middle 2.

I think they use the same mounts for a 2 door, minus the middle. And I believe the suburban is the same as the tahoe, just with an extra set of middles.

If someone could snap me a picture of what's underneat the 2 door tahoe I could confirm.

I have a 2 door 1997, I am in need of a set of 4. Distance between hole centers on 2 door Tahoe is 101 mm, or 4 inches, both front and rear. Let me know how to purchase.

Last edited:

DHGFX4

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
has anyone got intact with Silverado yet? His pics/post were from a year ago...