Roof rack delete Tahoe/Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Silverado

Reaction score
Right on, I'm glad you both like them! I am curious to see what they look like on your vehicles too! Thanks a ton!

chipmaker

Reaction score
Was gonna wait til I could wash it but... i had to get shorter HW and the philips head was all that the store had...

You must be registered for see images attach

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Was gonna wait til I could wash it but... i had to get shorter HW and the philips head was all that the store had...

Looks great need more pics of that truck love the color

Silverado

Reaction score
Were the screws too long to go flush? That's interesting, on the others I have tried they had plenty of room, maybe the two door is shallower? Corrosion possibly? I'll definitely correct that with some shorter HW. How far off was it for you? And was it all of them or just certain ones?

Looks great though, that's a nice ride man.

chipmaker

Reaction score
Were the screws too long to go flush? That's interesting, on the others I have tried they had plenty of room, maybe the two door is shallower? Corrosion possibly? I'll definitely correct that with some shorter HW. How far off was it for you? And was it all of them or just certain ones?

Looks great though, that's a nice ride man.

I think my issues with the hardware was something the PO did. He had plugged the holes and used some crazy thick glue to hold on the caps. So my screws would only go in a bout 1/2 way. Also, one of the threaded slugs that's in the roof came loose and was spinning so I couldn't tighten the screw. I had to superglue the slug and a thin washer to keep it in place and gently tighten'd her up. Very pleased with the look...

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
Finally got around to posting pics. I did them last saturday. I also have since these pics blackedout/dipped the door the chrome onthe door trim. I am happy with the caps. I plasti dipped them white so they blend better and are protected for the winter.