roll bar or no...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xredge

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've seen stacks done nicley and ones that are just unreal. I used to love roll bars myself but they take up bed space and just don't like them as much as I used to, they seem to be an old school look at least my opinion, now for some reason I love the Lund Razorbacks Bought one for the Dakota I have up for sale but never got it installed blew the trans out, so need to sell it. Really want one now for some reason but didn't help seeing that lifted crew cab that had one at the salvage yard I drive by.

You could always do both and just have the stack underneath the bar or another setup. I would just setup how you want it, it is your truck.

tsoderstrum

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I vote keep the rollbar but I am a fan of the offroad accessories. It is a classic look but when I was a kid and dreamed of having a cool 4X4 in my head it always had a rollbar and brush guard with KC lights. Heres a pic of my truck and the rollbar sticks up over the cab a little too, if it didn't I don't think my lights would be very effective.
You must be registered for see images attach

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
I like both rollbars and stacks, mine use to hava a rollbar in it and future plans lead to possable stacks

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would agree with both statements above,

any good looking 4x4 or what ya had seen before had lights, rollbar and push bar with lights. Mines the same way. I got a bullbar and roll bar with lights and I agree with the black rims too, truck looks great but I'd change the black rims.

jrp12357

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would agree with both statements above,

any good looking 4x4 or what ya had seen before had lights, rollbar and push bar with lights. Mines the same way. I got a bullbar and roll bar with lights and I agree with the black rims too, truck looks great but I'd change the black rims.

So is that my old visor? Looks good. First time I seen it.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2