Rogue Bought Another Truck...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rogue

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So...this happened last week. Picked up this 2005 Chevy Silverado 1500 Z71 with 60,000 miles and the LT3 package. It has all sorts of bells and whistles I'm not used to like leather seats, heated seats, Bose sound system, electronic seats with memory, and more. The interior looks like it's barely been utizlied, including the rear bench seat that looks like no one has ever sat on it. There is only minor wear on the driver's side seat. It has a Truxedo tonneau cover and the running nerf bars.

Before anyone asks...no, I'm still keeping my '97 Chevy K1500. Instead of selling that I am selling my '06 TrailBlazer to my parents. Mom has a '98 S10 Blazer that's on its last legs and is in bad need of replacement.

I'm still trying to figure out what head unit to put in so I can use my iPod and keep the quality Bose sound. Not really sure if the head unit makes a difference with the Bose system.

The truck itself is in pretty good shape. Pretty minor rust for being in Minnesota for 11 years. There is some minor bubbling of the clear coat in some spots which is common for this generation I hear.

Here's some pics :)

You must be registered for see images attach

Visited my parents this weekend...and got to park next to my dad's Silverado. Just to give the neighbors something to talk about since they seem to like gossip.

CRF450R

Truckin'
Reaction score
So...this happened last week. Picked up this 2005 Chevy Silverado 1500 Z71 with 60,000 miles and the LT3 package. It has all sorts of bells and whistles I'm not used to like leather seats, heated seats, Bose sound system, electronic seats with memory, and more. The interior looks like it's barely been utizlied, including the rear bench seat that looks like no one has ever sat on it. There is only minor wear on the driver's side seat. It has a Truxedo tonneau cover and the running nerf bars.

Before anyone asks...no, I'm still keeping my '97 Chevy K1500. Instead of selling that I am selling my '06 TrailBlazer to my parents. Mom has a '98 S10 Blazer that's on its last legs and is in bad need of replacement.

I'm still trying to figure out what head unit to put in so I can use my iPod and keep the quality Bose sound. Not really sure if the head unit makes a difference with the Bose system.

The truck itself is in pretty good shape. Pretty minor rust for being in Minnesota for 11 years. There is some minor bubbling of the clear coat in some spots which is common for this generation I hear.

Here's some pics :)

Visited my parents this weekend...and got to park next to my dad's Silverado. Just to give the neighbors something to talk about since they seem to like gossip.
Any major plans like 05-07 front end?

Rogue

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Any major plans like 05-07 front end?

Probably not, I an liking it the way the s sits now. I like my stuff mostly stock.

That is the 05(04?)-07 front end..........?

For an 05, that is a beautiful truck sir!

I think he means the '05.5-'07 grille. They switched halfway through the year so it had the 3/4 ton front clip from '03 through '05. and thanks!