rigged t case switch???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

reno124

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
194 bulbs for t case indicator lights there's 2 one for the back and one for the front that lights up when your actuator engages

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
Good decent quality toggle switch with a Relay and fuse will be more then sufficient to act as an electronic disco set up similar to how the Posi lok works on our trucks. and more then likely the 4 hi/lo thing is due to linkage adjustment.
I do like the posi lok ways of the toggle switch, but I don't see how to run a relay on it, it is a ground that is being connected. I will be putting a fuse on it for added peace of mind. I would like to add some sort of light to the switch so I know when it's active just in case, but I don't see how since both are only grounds, maybe a three prong switch with a tapped ignition source :shrug:
194 bulbs for t case indicator lights there's 2 one for the back and one for the front that lights up when your actuator engages
Thank man, the tiny sockets led me to believe it was a 194, but with no old bulbs to reference off of.... I've been wrong before :lol:

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
I do like the posi lok ways of the toggle switch, but I don't see how to run a relay on it, it is a ground that is being connected. I will be putting a fuse on it for added peace of mind. I would like to add some sort of light to the switch so I know when it's active just in case, but I don't see how since both are only grounds, maybe a three prong switch with a tapped ignition source :shrug:

Thank man, the tiny sockets led me to believe it was a 194, but with no old bulbs to reference off of.... I've been wrong before :lol:

Ahh...ok my bad...thought one wire was hot and one wire was ground. But as for an indicator set up...use a toggle switch with one of those aircraft style flip covers...you see the cover up most likely you left it engaged..but to disconnect just slap the cover which will turn off the switch..

A switch like this..

You must be registered for see images attach