Replacement OEM floormats 95-98

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I am looking for some grey floor mats (black would be even better, wish they would have made them) for my RCSB ('98), preferably OEM but I don't see them listed anywhere. Is anyone re-manufacturing these? I just bought my replacement carpet and hate the look and feel of jankie cheapp-o floor mats. I was looking at the Weather-Tech mats but the only ones they make for my truck aren't the laser-formed beefy ones and they are crazy expensive. Any ideas?

superdave

Proud NOOA Member
Reaction score
I picked up a set for my 97 EC at Sam's. They are Kraco (I think), very thick rubber, trim-able to fit, fit well, don't creep around the floor, don't wad up under the pedals, and have a deep waffle style that catches a lot of water and debris. I like them much better than stock and they were about $20. They had them in gray, black, and tan.

Z71Sierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I paid $70 for a set of custom molded rubber Catch all mats. Yes they are pricey but you get what you pay for.

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

I like these floormats. Not the greatest if your dragging your caked-on muddy shoes into the cab, that's for sure. But I like the look, haha.

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
If you want the molded ones, look at (IIRC) Husky floor liners for a suburban.

I do believe it was 88GMCtruck that discovered the sub liners are the same floor pan as the truck and they fit nice and snug.

A quick search will probably turn up David's post on it. It might even have been in his build thread that I read it.

Cheers.