Replacement leaf springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bizzo15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Does anywhere sell replacement leaf springs without any lift to them? Everywhere I look they only sell leaf spring packs for a lift. I'm not looking to lift right now I'm just looking to replace some tired out springs. Any websites guys?

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Try GM, sometimes their prices can be really low on stuff like that.

Bigg G

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sure hope you can find them locally because shipping on leafs is via truck freight only so it will cost a grip of cash to get them delivered.

bizzo15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I do have a hook up at the local GM parts counter so I'll check that. If that doesn't pan out i may just grab some 5 leaf packs from the junkyard.

bizzo15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok so I've found a place that has a good deal on the 5 leaf springs that came on the F44 equipped trucks and the 2500's, my question is is this a direct swap on my truck with the 10 bolt rear or are there modifications that need to be done?

silverado_06

Resident Canuck.
Reaction score
2500 leafs will fit easy. they add a bit of lift though. only about 1.5"-2" tops if they are brand new.

bizzo15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ok cool, these aren't new but my current ones are pretty well whooped. I can't find anywhere that sells new replacement springs

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I called the idiots at a few GM dealers around town......for my 93 4x4 they wanted $1200....PER SIDE!!!!! Heres hoping you can find them anywhere else.

bizzo15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah no thanks haha. I'm pretty sure I can get them from a junkyard for under $100