Removing Window Regulator

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hyperti2

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I did a quick search about removing the regulator and it seems straight forward however everyone says to completely lower the window. The regulator in my truck managed to bend itself and will not let my window fully go down and I'm afraid of it breaking the window. So if I have someone hold the window up will I be able to remove the regulator the same way or am I getting into a nightmare here? Any info is appreciated thanks guys.

-sin-

Honor the Fallen
Reaction score
I would just try it, I mean it's broken anyways! :anitoof:

All the info I've seen said that it needs to be down, just go for it! I've watched this video, when I did mine - maybe it'll help you get a better understanding of what's in there...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1RT5FFnMk8

magimerlin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
When I did mine I had then half way down... it let me manipulate the window and the track better..

sent from what use to be a great nation...

Hyperti2

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just finished the swap my parts truck had the window all the way up just had a buddy make sure the window didn't slam down when I pulled the last roller out. Other than that went exactly how the video shows

-sin-

Honor the Fallen
Reaction score
Just finished the swap my parts truck had the window all the way up just had a buddy make sure the window didn't slam down when I pulled the last roller out. Other than that went exactly how the video shows

Awesome, glad to hear it!