Regular cab center seat shoulder belt options?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4Birdman

Reaction score
Wondering if there is anything I can do here. I have an 88 GMC RCLB truck that I love. I daily drive it most of the time, runs and drives awesome, paint is **** but interior is pretty nice other than the front bench. 350 truck, runs and drives awesome.

Anyway, I have two kids that I drive around in it from time to time. My younger son sits in the middle and older son sits on the outside. My wife is always freaked out that my youngest is going to smash his head on the dash and we are all going to smash our heads through the rear glass because we have no headrests. LOL

I figure since the seat sucks and needs replacement might as well try and see if I can find a seat with the center shoulder belt. Did any trucks ever come with a front bench with the three shoulder belts? If not, anyone ever successfully mount a second row seat into the front? I know you can make anything work, I have a welder and a bad case of over ambition. :rotflmao: