regular cab build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

90stepside

Reaction score
hi guys my name is alex, ive been on this forum awhile and decided to finally start my build thread, i have a 1990 chevy regular cab stepside 4x4 with a 350. ive had the truck about 5 years now in the time i put a used motor and trans in it but they ended up being junk so i took the truck back to work and its sat there for the past 3 years, with being outta highschool and having a full time job i finally have the funds to build my dream truck. ill get some pics up as soon as i can figure out how to lol.

90stepside

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

where its sat for 3 years

90stepside

Reaction score

first day back in the drive way

when i took the bed off

90stepside

Reaction score
Tomorrow morning I'm picking up a Dana 44 front outta a 80s Chevy and a 14 bolt floater for 350$ does anyone have any dimensions for brackets for sas I have access to machines to make my parts

90stepside

Reaction score
well my axle deal didnt work out this morning the guy texted me and said he couldnt do it today with no explanation :nono:
but i ended taking my front clip off and painting some of my frame with chassis saver