REAR wheel well liners?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

84cj

Reaction score
Anyone find a plastic wheel well liner to work on the rear/bed of our trucks? I picked up a rust free bed from a Georgia truck and would like it to last. My existing bed completely rotted out on the seem in the wheel well. I'm not looking for perfect, just something that will fit and not fall out.

84cj

Reaction score
Yup. Apparently no-one makes them for our trucks. Wondering if anyone has tried some from a different year that work.

Bob L

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think a plastic liner may trap more stuff above it as you will never get a watertight seal above the wheel well. I would get some wax based protective coating and liberally spray above the rear wheel house panel. You will have to reach up from the rear between the wheelhouse and the rear of bed and from the front behind where the fuel filler is. 3M makes a product called rust fighter or I found this that comes with a wand on Amazon https://www.amazon.com/Noxudol-Rust...pID=51I2qs1eyQL&preST=_SY300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch Fluid film is anoughter thing to look for. I would stay away from the black rubberized undercoat as it will not flow into the pinch welds. That is where the trouble starts. In the winter when I was my truck I actually stick the hose up there and rinse liberally to get salt out even though I get my arms soaked in the process.