Rear sway bar extended links for lifted truck.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

V10nacuda

Reaction score
Anyone suggestions on a extended sway bar links or adjustable ones??

I was looking for an alternative to modifying the moog replacement. I was looking at a 98 jeep TJ BAR that might be close??

V10

magimerlin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Easy fix if you have a welder or a buddy that can. Cut the old shaft off the ends and weld in the correct length new piece. I've even used rebar before and seemed to work ok but a actual solid steel bar is still better. You can get either at Home Depot or lowes and even tractor supply. Making your own you can be sure that they are the right length that you need and not just the cookie cutter industry size.

Sent from what use to be a great country.

V10nacuda

Reaction score
Rebar... good idea, I do have some of that around...

The welding heat is quick enough to not damage the bushing??

Whipped96

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you want to get good penetration the heat will kill the bushing. When I made mine I ordered the polyurethane replacements.

V10nacuda

Reaction score
Pics updated

Well after pricing the bushings and such i ended up buying energy suspension bushing kit which included bar & link bushings for like $29. I then went to the local metal supply place and bought some stainless tube and stainless rod for $13. I measured and made my own.
You must be registered for see images attach