Realift basic questions....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
trailer trash thanks for the pics. Now i can feel confident pulling these off the shelfs and throwing them in.

zigsz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They'll work on a Pro Comp 6" (full 6" drop) although I am going to have to mod my trans x-member.... all it'll need though is a trim to the top of the x-member to clearance the bars and then I'm going to weld a bit of plate to the x-member to put some rigidity back into it. I borrowed trailer's pics and did a lil editing to show where I'll have to trim.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

I'm pretty stoked about putting these on my truck. I'll post up some pics on here somewhere when I get it done.

1ugly88

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
anybody ever see these installed on a 4dr tahoe? was gonna get some for mine but was told the crossmember in front of the tank was in the way? would love to put these in, can't stand looking at the bars hanging out.

dowsewashere

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
anybody ever see these installed on a 4dr tahoe? was gonna get some for mine but was told the crossmember in front of the tank was in the way? would love to put these in, can't stand looking at the bars hanging out.

SHAT, well i have a 4 door too. well this is kind of disappointing if this is true.

1ugly88

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
SHAT, well i have a 4 door too. well this is kind of disappointing if this is true.

i only asked cause when i put the rcx lift in mine i converted the t-bar crossmember over to the truck one. because of that i had to cut one of the rivets off so it would bolt in. i can't see how to move it back with the relocators without taking out the crossmember in front of the tank. if i knew it would be fine without it i'd do it in a second.