Re-intro.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hi guys! Finally made it back to the site! Figured I've been away for so long I'd reintroduce myself.
With some unfortunate events in my life recently I had to sell my beautiful k1500 single cab. Sold it around Christmas time and I've been missing it ever since. I can't go to sleep some nights! I constantly kick myself in the butt haha.
But I'm back! And this time I'm looking for another Single cab short bed! Plan is still the same as last time; Lower it 2/4, NV4500 conversion (eventually), long tube headers, cherry bomb extremes, old school rally's, leather buckets, 88 head lights, disk brakes around.

I've gotta say, This forum is by far best forum I've ever been part of. Everyone here is always helpful, nice and extremely knowledgeable. Glad to be back :D

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Sounds like it's gona be a sick build!

MYT HI

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score
Welcome back. Sounds like a fun build. I love how this forum is like that too. Most people are real and genuine and helpful

Sent from my 350 TBI powered iPhone

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Bought it with 78k miles for a little under 4,000. I miss it haha.

dangileri

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome back! How your old rig is setup is how i want to do mine, i love the wheels/tires and side exit exhaust

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dangileri

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have the same grill/bumper and have no side rubber trim either- got any more pics? I want to swap to buckets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk