Random parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

94Z71er

Reaction score
I don't think their is a need for measurements, the box looking ones fit perfectly since I already have it.

Half Assed

WINNERS NEVER LIFT
Reaction score
The whole dash. Mine is all cracked. It can be whatever color, I'm redoing my interior to black so I'll paint it anyway. I live in south Florida

How about the jack?

Where in south FL? The u-pull in ft. liquordale is usually pretty scarce on chevy trucks, but the three yards in west palm beach usually have a good selection.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Where in south FL? The u-pull in ft. liquordale is usually pretty scarce on chevy trucks, but the three yards in west palm beach usually have a good selection.

Well I would much rather see him check one of these out than pay an outrageous amount to me for shipping something that fragile that far. I would have to get a big box and alot of foam peanuts and pray that ups won't beat the hell out of it like I have seen happen before.

94Z71er

Reaction score
Half assed, I have been to that u pull it and the ones in Hialeah but they don't have the dash. Your saying their are some in west palm that do? If so which ones?

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
I don't think their is a need for measurements, the box looking ones fit perfectly since I already have it.

Well good news is there's a few there. But a 6x2x2 foot box from Michigan to Florida with a fragile label won't necessarily be cheap.

Every 400 is missing heater controls for 96+ and radios. No older style with built in cd sadly.

Bump. Anyone need anything else? Still have a v6 tube and one storage box. Slight crack but still very much a solid unit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
How much total to 33029?

Pm me an exact address. I will have a quote Monday. I will ship via ups if you decide to go for it. I'm not just shipping an item in a box. It's bulky and I need to buy packing material. I'm gonna do everything I can to ensure you get your package in one piece. Do you just need the upper dash or the lower kick panels and glovebox etc etc. what about the framework underneath.

Reaction score
have you by chance seen any gray obs dashs? just like the one 94Z71er wants. all i would need is the main dash and the center radio piece. i live in ga i can pm you and give you a price. thanks for your help

Last edited:

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Yeah I will look if I go back for his dash. Gotta get a quote Monday for his shipping.