Random parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
I made a junk yard run today and found a few decent 400s. This is stuff I have recently seen talked about but I found lots of other things as well.

Under hood storage boxes
1 v6 intake flex tube intake hose
Some interior parts and decent exterior.

I live in the rust belt so body parts are few and far between. Let me know what you need and I can take a gander for you. Thanks!

94Z71er

Reaction score
94 k1500 dash, any color and the complete jack assembly for the same truck?

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
94 k1500 dash, any color and the complete jack assembly for the same truck?

The whole dash? Or just certain parts like the cluster radio and such. If you aren't local shipping is gonna be a pain in the a$$ and expensive. It could be done. What color is your interior.

94Z71er

Reaction score
The whole dash. Mine is all cracked. It can be whatever color, I'm redoing my interior to black so I'll paint it anyway. I live in south Florida

How about the jack?

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
I will have to get some measurements as I don't know the dimensions of a complete dash. We got a mad heat wave here. What is your preferred time frame. Pics of your current dash please.

94Z71er

Reaction score
Here is my dash, it's the boxy kind.
You must be registered for see images

Also need a jack

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
tan sunvisors?
Ohhhhh I got ya. The interior ones. I think I saw a few but if they are nasty I won't pull them. You need both?

Here is my dash, it's the boxy kind.
You must be registered for see images

Also need a jack

As far as the jack goes I have the box and lid. The jack itself gets pulled at the yard an thrown into a big bin. I will take a look for one. There's quite a few dashes of that type there. Ill go get
Measurements this weekend unless you are pressed for time.