Random parts from my 95 ECSB, make offer on anything listed.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Parts are all in useable condition and considered defect-free, unless noted.

1) Hood
2) Air cleaner, spacer ring, flex tube(between air cleaner and resonator), resonator(includes ring mount and bolts)
3) w/t style front turn signal housings left/right, slightly faded(would buff up easily)
4) taillamps with Lund louvered covers(attached), unpainted(circuit board on driver's side MAY get used for work truck, still unsure if I wanna change out JUST to have a 2nd backup light), they're faded, but not sun-bleached to death, reverse lenses aren't yet yellowed, but have faded some.
5) Third Brake light assembly, also somewhat faded, but not yellowed
6) 2.75" TBI-to-air cleaner spacer ring

I'll make a more in-depth list later today, until then, just PM me some offers, or reply to thread if ya have any questions. I'm leaving all shipping options up to the buyers, which means YOU will choose the shipping carrier, and YOU will calculate shipping from my zip code 39180. This way I can be lazy :D

In order to calculate shipping, just check the size of item and add a couple inches to all sides for the space of the bubble wrap and box.

Last edited:

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
I don't like to throw unused stuff away, but this is taking up needed space in my shop, so I'll give it another week before it gets tossed.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Mobile crusher comes tomorrow, if anyone wants anything, message me or I'm loading it into the bed of a ford that's going into the crusher. Wasn't wanting a profit, just posted to see if anyone needs. Last call.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
It's an air cleaner spacer, pretty much a solid riser that goes between tbi spacer ring and air cleaner base, or between tbi and air cleaner base if you've deleted the pcv system. It's made of steel. If you've got the underhood space, it'll just raise your air cleaner up higher, that's all.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
It's what is mounted below my air cleaner on my avatar pic. Got it out of a bunch of parts the guys stripped from a few trucks, it supposed came off one of the diesels in the lot, not exactly sure which one, cuz I don't remember seeing any diesels with that sort of attachment. I used it to mock up air cleaner height, the label on it has some sort of writing, I don't remember, but I can tell ya later. Since you're in memphis(somewhat close to me), I'll send it to ya free if ya want it.

Oh, I also got my nephew to make a batch of green LEDs for my dash and hvac....they work great. If I come across another 95 cluster, I can load it in leds and test in my truck to make sure they work, if ya think you'll want?