Random Hesitated/stumble on start-up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JonZ71

Right Meow
Reaction score
sounds like a fuel pump issue to be completely honest, i just think mine dies down haha

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have tested it a few times but every time I have the gauge i can't get the issue to show back up.......

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I believe so. Completly random but never happens when cold. Go to start and it cranks for 1-2 seconds then when it fires it stumbles to 600ish rpm unless you step on the throttle then it revs up and settles like normal.

97SilveradoHD

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yep sounds about the same. Stumbles around 100-200 rpm and then picks up to normal idle speed.
I'm surprised no one has had this problem and figured it out...

97SilveradoHD

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
no new updates, truck hasn't been stumbling on start up recently. However....I just swapped the original 0411 to a tuned PCM from BB annnd now it has a different issue. Truck fires up to 1000 rpm then it almost dies, idle then fluctuates for a few seconds and finally idles smooth. This just started after swapping the PCM...ugh!! If its not one thing it's another I guess