Random Hesitated/stumble on start-up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97SilveradoHD

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i have a hard time believing my brand new (not rebuilt) injectors with 10k miles on them are already leaking down...although, leaking injectors will cause a stumble right at start-up

JonZ71

Right Meow
Reaction score
Or just leave it alone haha, mines been doing it for a while now. I gave up trying to be honest

97SilveradoHD

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Or just leave it alone haha, mines been doing it for a while now. I gave up trying to be honest

oh i've thought about that....lol but i just can't stand things that don't work how they're suppose to. There's no reason this truck can't start up smoothly every time, that's how it was designed.

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I picked up an ICM from the junkyard just to test the theory (if it dont work im only out 10 bucks

SAATR

/\___/\___/\___/\___/\
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Use plenty of dielectric grease between the ICM and the heatsink! Unless, of course, you got the whole assembly.

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well unless i got an ICM from the jy with the exact same issue...... It didn't fix it..