Radio with screen that goes in dash cluster area

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
First decide if single or double din. Scoshe and others make good install kits. All the big name brands are good. Amazon or crutchfield , its easy shopping.

89RCLB

I'm Awesome...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Retro Manufacturing makes a unit that is a direct replacement for the stock head unit. They have three models available with different feature sets. Little pricey though!

If there are other manufacturers that offer a direct replacement, I am not aware.

Last edited:

NMNorsse

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got the top retrosourd for the amp and sub preouts in case I want to upgrade later. I put in the Kicker CS 4x6. It sounds amazing and looks factory. The bluetooth works great for phone calls and streaming music.

The only drawback is that you can only put in 4x6 speakers and they have to be thin for the dash & the kickers fit for $50/pair. They dont make much bass though. I don't want it thumping, just a little richer. Ill be adding a 100 watt 8" powered sub woofer someday. Anything more would be too much.