Racing And Pullin

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well I've never seen one with the oe parts working usually a digital dash with an aftermarket radio and special HVAC controls
Heck ya!!!! Thays where it is at!!! Nice set of Dakota Digitals and a fat Kenwood double din!!! That's the cats meow!!

Parkerbase1

Reaction score
not perfect but she's getting there facelift in progress ill post soon with lights on waiting on the same tinted cab lights and all LED lights all the way around now just to wait in line at the body shop all rust and dents pulled with a fresh coat of artic white on its way
You must be registered for see images attach

Parkerbase1

Reaction score
It’s been a while and times are tough lol not alot of progress on my black truck but got my Detroit into the body shop just so it could blow the trans 6 blocks after it was done!

Parkerbase1

Reaction score
Here’s some of my other adventures! If I could add videos there would be more of the suburban pickup (suburbarado)
Then the 1994 suburban cheap pickup rebuilt trans with proof needs a motor
1994 k1500 POS bought it for the interior near Wichita Kansas hmu for some parts I’ll have a list soon
2008 cobalt ss 2.0 turbo little fun car needs a tune bad but she rips
2013 Acura ilx new daily stupid cheap damage easily repairable but $$$ anyone have a parts car?? LOL