Question about suspension kit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DCorvin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just bought my 95 silverado 5 speed. It needs ball joints, upper and lower so I was looking for a kit but all Im seeing is a 15 p.c. kit from A1Auto for around 200$. But I cant find any other kits anywhere else, so I'm just wondering if anyone has any recommendations?

I drive my truck with a trailer for work, so I'd like to have a half decent suspension.

RichLo

E I E I O
Reaction score
^ Yep!

Go to Rockauto and pick out the parts individually and look for grease fittings! or just buy all Moog or AC Delco or better to be safe. Then you can get 10% off your order with the discount code from this forum in the rockauto section.

WILWAXU

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You can get AC Delco parts direct through Amazon, often cheaper than Rockauto after shipping fees.

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
^ Yep!

Go to Rockauto and pick out the parts individually and look for grease fittings! or just buy all Moog or AC Delco or better to be safe. Then you can get 10% off your order with the discount code from this forum in the rockauto section.

It's usually 5%. I've never seen a 10% discount for Rockauto.

TheAutumnWind

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
^ Yep!

Just fyi there are lower quality options from ac delco and moog. Generally they are not any better than other cheap options. Stick with moog problem solver and ac delco pro lines.

What?

Reaction score
I recommend Proforged. Just got another set for my other truck, pleased with the durability out of it compared to Napa/Moog