question about lift..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slim

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
But if they are telling you that you need them, That's BS they should be in the kit if you NEED them.

I'm curious as to how they work and where they go in at? I could see em in a knuckle kit or a not full drop kit, but with a full drop kit why? Doesn't seem like you'd need them

^^exactly what i think...

i just got off the phone with them and apparently there were some cvs that were shorter in the 98s (which ive never heard of) and so apparently only some need them for the cvs to work correcty...which doesnt make sense because the diff, and upper and lower control arms are in the same position relative to each other as stock, just 4" lower than stock, thus keeping the cv angles the same as stock (without crank)...so im still confused as to why they are needed....

slim

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
^^exactly...i dont think im gonna order them, and then if i do need them i will...

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
best way to figure it out would be to call the company that made the lift and ask them

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
lol he just did, that's who he said told him about them being shorter. That doesn't make sense to me either at all.