Q Logic Sub Enclosure ??ss

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigg G

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm considering buying 1 because I like how they fit and look under ext. cab seats.
I'm not looking for bigg sound I just want something a little better than what my basic
4 channel Pioneer system puts out. I'll more than likely wire up a small amp to power the sub.

Are they pretty good units ?
Do they perform pretty good being a single sub unit ?
What size sub should I use to power the sub ?

Help me out guys......it's been maybe 10 years since my last sub so I could use some product help.

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think they are overpriced for what you get. Ebay a nice dual 10" underseat box and get 2 RE 10s. Bam.

jcro61

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It depends. I have had some real nice qlogic boxes and some **** ones too. they do cost more whether the extra cost is worth it? thats up to you.

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
in my experience it depends on what sub your putting in the box. they are super nice boxes for lower quality subs. but i had an L7 12" in a Q box and it sounded like assss! if you use a sub that doesnt need much air space it should look and sound pretty nice. i personally would probly run a lower power range jl 10" or 12" sub or set of subs in that style box and be very happy. RE does have some sick subs that are very loud too but i have no first hand experience with owning and installing one of them. if you want a little more bass than the bose set up that comes in the new gms with awesome sound quality i would look into some jls. even an 8 inch jl with a small amp would add just the right kick and still not be stupid loud with the radio all the way up.

Bigg G

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks guys......

I decided to pass on the Q-sub for now.
I'll just run a small but nice amp and see how that goes.