PY0 wheels, and 1 N90 first series wheel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
I have a set of 5 PY0 aluminum wheels, 8 lug, 16" diameter, 6.5" wide. Great condition, still have factory polished finish, no curb rash. The picture is one of them, the others are equally nice. They came off an 800 2500 series Burb when it was fairly new; the truck's owner wanted to run wider tires as they did a lot of towing with it.
The first series N90 5 spoke wheel has been cleaned up and the back and inner surfaces are painted. I think the front has been repainted with clearcoat, but not entirely sure. Dad bought a set of these to put on one of our square Burbs; 2 were on it when it was stolen, so I should have 2 more somewhere....
$500 plus shipping costs for the PY0s (set of 5)
$75 for the N90, I'll throw in the Chevy center cap that fits it ( in my other for sale post). Plus shipping costs.

You must be registered for see images attach

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Wish you were closer and I wasn't so broke right now, those eight lug PY0s would look great on my dad's '06 3500.

Nice looking wheels, good luck with the sale!

HotWheelsBurban

Reaction score
I have a set of 5 PY0 aluminum wheels, 8 lug, 16" diameter, 6.5" wide. Great condition, still have factory polished finish, no curb rash. The picture is one of them, the others are equally nice. They came off an 800 2500 series Burb when it was fairly new; the truck's owner wanted to run wider tires as they did a lot of towing with it.
The first series N90 5 spoke wheel has been cleaned up and the back and inner surfaces are painted. I think the front has been repainted with clearcoat, but not entirely sure. Dad bought a set of these to put on one of our square Burbs; 2 were on it when it was stolen, so I should have 2 more somewhere....
$500 plus shipping costs for the PY0s (set of 5)
$75 for the N90, I'll throw in the Chevy center cap that fits it ( in my other for sale post). Plus shipping costs.

Update: I think after doing more research, that chrome center cap is not the correct one for the N90 wheel. I think that it uses a black one.
N90 dimensions are 15" diameter, 7" wide, 5 on 5 lug pattern

HotWheelsBurban

Reaction score
MAN these are tempting...and you are close...
Yep, in Houston close to the Astrodome. You're the closest of anyone who's been interested in getting them. If shipping wasn't so expensive, I'd have sold them long ago.....