PY0 wheels, and 1 N90 first series wheel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1ton-o-fun

Automotive Durability Tester
Reaction score
Yep, in Houston close to the Astrodome. You're the closest of anyone who's been interested in getting them. If shipping wasn't so expensive, I'd have sold them long ago.....

Yes you would have :D
And if I have to take a road trip to get "some big chunks of metal" and these wheels aren't gone, they'll be moving to Kentucky too!:driver:

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
The PY0's are spoken for. Haven't gotten the money yet but they, along with some other parts, will be heading to Austin next week to meet their new owner. If I find some more, I'll pick them up; these wheels look so good on 400s and squares!

bretcopsey

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I’ve got a few sets of 8 lug caps if anyone needs some

You must be registered for see images attach
I know this is an older post but any chance you have a set of black 8 lug center caps for 2WD dually? Prefer GMC but would take Chevy.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
I know this is an older post but any chance you have a set of black 8 lug center caps for 2WD dually? Prefer GMC but would take Chevy.
No I don't. Unfortunately for you, a guy who was buying a bunch of parts from me, a few years back, got all my 8 lug caps. Only reason he didn't get the ones I had listed was, he didn't find them.
They're out there; I have seen them at some of the local tire and rim shops in my area.