Purple Vents!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Truckchic97

Beast Mode
Reaction score
Yes, they are purple, to patch the other accents of course! My bf owns a Custom coating business here so he is going to hydro dip them later :)

You must be registered for see images attach

more to come! Trying to get rid of some of this gray in here there is too much of it!!

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Get some purple LEDs for the guages

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yes, they are purple, to patch the other accents of course! My bf owns a Custom coating business here so he is going to hydro dip them later :)

more to come! Trying to get rid of some of this gray in here there is too much of it!!

if theres a 1 in front of that 4 you have lower miles then me :( wish i had lower miles, cant complain i only have like 157k to 158

Truckchic97

Beast Mode
Reaction score
if theres a 1 in front of that 4 you have lower miles then me :( wish i had lower miles, cant complain i only have like 157k to 158

Well there is a 1 and it is now at 159,000. this pic was taken right after it was painted

Truckchic97

Beast Mode
Reaction score

I also painted the bezel around the handle (old pic)
I plan on getting the entire chrome handle piece and powder coating it candy PURPLE OF COURSE lol my wheels are also getting white and candy purple and i cannot waaaaaaaiiiit no worries at least i dont bedazzle SHTUFF lol..

Last edited: