Project:

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
oh thats sweet!! im still lookin for a place to put one if i get one lol i have a 98 so if you have any ideas?

if you dont smoke or need coin pocket. swap out the 96-98 cup holder cig panel for a 95 cig tray and modify the panel for the display. flip it open to view and flip it closed for super stealthy!

love the display in your truck eric! great spot to put it since that cubby hole is pretty useless IMO. should look sweet there! PS if you want to do the blue plexiglass on the heater controls i got a section of blue plexiglass left over from when i did my friends truck id cut ya a piece big enough for it to swap your green to blue display if it would match those gauges... i think they blue or aqua color when lighted up. or if you havent dont the plexiglass swap already ;)

e3mcgrath

Reaction score
i actually liked putting my phone up there. the gauge has 7 diff display colors. i can't get the a/c panel out anyway so haha

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
why not... what ya glue it to the dash.lol
and ok so ya a phone would fit there. guess thats about it. i hated my pops old 93s dash. but most thing i hated is why aftermarket radio kits dont come in factory colors! :( i never could match his blue.

e3mcgrath

Reaction score
why not... what ya glue it to the dash.lol
and ok so ya a phone would fit there. guess thats about it. i hated my pops old 93s dash. but most thing i hated is why aftermarket radio kits dont come in factory colors! :( i never could match his blue.
my truck's got like 3 diff reds from the factory smh. the screws on the left side are wedged against it, can't get a wrench or socket on them. if i needed them out, i'll slot them with my Dremel and use a screwdriver. just haven't had the need yet.

Last edited: