Project:

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

e3mcgrath

Reaction score
nice love the red interior. did you buy a house? you should go to my intro page to see the 2 newest offeres and lmk what you think.
thanks, no it's my brother's. i've lived with him for a while now

Love it man, I really love seeing a 88-94 come into caring hands!
Nice, should look really good laid out.
Man that's a clean truck , its gonna look good laid out
This is going to be Sic, I can't wait to see it!
thanks!

I used to have a kenwood radio identical to that one......just an fyi the rollers for the cd ejector thing does not like dust from dirt roads....
i never use cds but thanks for the heads up

What's the sticker mean or should I feel stupid for asking
i don't think there is one ha. i just had them on my last 2 vehicles so this truck deserved one too

That truck's in good hands indeed! You seem to know WTF you're doing. Can't wait to see how it turns out!
thanks, this one will hopefully be a culmination of every thing i've learned with the others.

Truck is clean man. Cant wait to see some more progress pics.
thanks, me too. still waiting on my spot to open back up in the garage

NevurMind85

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
gonna almost be sad to see such a clean nice truck get cut up, but hey itll be nicer then cutting on a nasty rusty truck for ya.

new2this

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
are those the stock wheels in the first pic? im looking for some like that but cant seem to find any.

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Nice clean truck man, gonna look sick laid out!

are those the stock wheels in the first pic? im looking for some like that but cant seem to find any.

There the 454ss wheels, or sport wheels if you will. Usually hard to find in good condition but if you look hard you may be able to score a set.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
There the 454ss wheels, or sport wheels if you will. Usually hard to find in good condition but if you look hard you may be able to score a set.

Just sold one of the three sets I have yesterday. New2this; If I woulda known you were looking for a set, I coulda given you first dibs. $400.00 including the 235/70 BFG T/A's that were about a third worn. Chevy caps with nuts & covers included. Shipping might of been the killer though.
The other two sets I'm keeping.

NevurMind85

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yea cant blame ya on taking it slow. thats my plan when i finally get a fs.