Project geneva crew cab dually duramax swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

93crewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Finally have the truck about 99% complete. Have already put about 150miles on it. Super happy with how well it rides. Here is a picture of the gauges. They are expensive but boy they look good. I'll be leaving to daytona for the truck meet this weekend. Interior pictures coming soon.

You must be registered for see images attach

Dubs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Finally have the truck about 99% complete. Have already put about 150miles on it. Super happy with how well it rides. Here is a picture of the gauges. They are expensive but boy they look good. I'll be leaving to daytona for the truck meet this weekend. Interior pictures coming soon.

You must be registered for see images attach

Is that the Vectros or what ever its called cluster? Or did you go with Dakota Digital?

Dubs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Dakota digital. I also have their bim module, and fan controller which is a really nice setup.

Sweet. I may have to check into that fan controller. I'd like to have a pusher on my condenser for sitting in traffic. I can put it on a toggle but i'd forget to shut it off. LOL

jasonreichle

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
just here to say, wicked build! you have some awesome fab skills i envy! cant wait to see more of the build

ryeguy2006a

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Do you have a picture with the front headlight "LED brows" on? Also, what brand were they? Love the truck man, I bet it moves with the Duramax.