power steering pump

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Yes. You need a puller to pull the pulley and an installer to install the pulley.

-Sent from my twin turbo Desire using diesel fuel.-

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Those pulley wheels are aluminum. They don't take kindly to being forced in any way.
How do I know this? Hmmm...

SubLo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It's not hard at all. I just replaced mine. The hardest part is dealing with the cramped quarters. Umm... more like I did mine without removing the fan cuz I was lazy. I still got the job done - took about an hour. It's a lot easier without the fan in the way. BTW, you rent the puller from many autoparts stores. Mine came courtesy of Autozone.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
It would be a SOB in the truck without the fan removed. I did mine out of the truck with a top of the line MAC impact, and it still took about 15 minutes of turning to get it off.

firefighter_2319

more time than money
Reaction score
reason for the pulley to off is because there is a bolt that is in behind the pulley, and there is no way to get to it other than that

91Bluestreak

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You can rent the tool at most auto parts stores. Its really not that bad, I've 2 on both of my trucks and takes about 30-45 mintues with it in the truck. Out of the truck should be cake walk without the fan or shroud to get in the way.