Poweder coated OBS rims 6 lug

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Can't even give 'em away. Poor guy. ;)

Don't feel bad...I have 3 sets that I'll probably just take to scrap.

Free bump!

Lol ya, well a member on here was like he would take them figured out shipping boxed them up made labels and said he would pay black friday never did and he won't respond to messages, kinda messed up you say you will then don't even sorry things changed

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Bump, would make a great christmas present ill do $80 plus shipping for this weekend, great deal would look great on your truck

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Can't even give 'em away. Poor guy. ;)

Don't feel bad...I have 3 sets that I'll probably just take to scrap.

Free bump!

Word. I ended up selling mine to a used tire place for $40. These rims are so abundant nobody is ever really looking for a set.

Have you tried taking them to a used wheel and tire shop and selling them there?

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Word. I ended up selling mine to a used tire place for $40. These rims are so abundant nobody is ever really looking for a set.

Have you tried taking them to a used wheel and tire shop and selling them there?

Not a bad idea, there is one by me ill try, I know theres alot of them out there but powdercoated its alot better then paint and has zero curb rash, either that or scrap em

CrustyJunker

Is STILL Here?
Reaction score

Never even thought of it. I can't think of any local to me, but I'm sure with a little help from Google, I can find a place like that. Good idea!

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
GLWS, if they weren't powder coated I'd take them. Been looking for some for a while. That's a hell of a price!