Posting to classifieds

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jkeaton

It’s been real
Reaction score
Some other forums I'm on you need a minimum number of posts (usually 50) before you can list things for sale in the classifieds section. I tried finding some rules or something stating that but there are really no "rules" listed per se. Only a "read this first" which just states some advertising guidelines, no specific "you need x number of posts to advertise". Dunno. Also doubt being a paid member grants you any more privileges than a regular member. You are just lining the pockets of the forum owners.

jkeaton

It’s been real
Reaction score
I would first find something stating what being a paid member gets you before claiming fraud. You paid just to advertise? And, this is not "most sites". All of them are different.

Last edited:

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Usually, on most sites, when you are a paying member, they waive requirements as such on posting pics and classifieds. If they don't respond soon, I will just report them to PayPal for fraud and I will get my money back.

Regards,
Jeff

Sent from my bag phone...
Lol slow down there bud. Get 15 more posts and you can post all of the classifieds you want. As a paying member, you are allowing them to keep this forum up and running. Something about images and increased pm capacity is all I've ever heard of. It's their forum. If they choose not to waive the requirements on certain things, it's up to them. You can't claim fraud because they don't give paying members the same treatment as other forums.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I see nothing stating what paying members get