Post your Tahoe/ Yukon pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

okiemudslinger

Son's BEAST
Reaction score
95 Frank-n- HOE

Just got done painting last week. It has 6" lift Rancho 35"x12.50x 15
You must be registered for see images attach

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks Great James. A few things Id Change to make it better. But Im so Glad you got it back and Its gotten more Badass HAHA.
Thanks matt, there's a few things I want to change as well.. what were you thinking, see if we're on the same page lol.. I was thinking different heads and bumper lights and either rearranging the fog lights or ditching it all together.

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
Thanks matt, there's a few things I want to change as well.. what were you thinking, see if we're on the same page lol.. I was thinking different heads and bumper lights and either rearranging the fog lights or ditching it all together.

Im thinking Work truck rear bumper lifted back to stock height to fill the body lift gap. Repaint the grille surround. Smoked amber corners and smoked headlights and parking lights like the ones I have. I like the fogs and the prerunner bar. I agree on moving the fogs around. Maybe tint those slightly too. It has an evil badass look to it.

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeah I agree with the rear bumper.. WHY he didn't do the relocate on that boggles my mind lol I was even contemplating a roll pan? And I just bought some dupi-color paint for the grill ring.. I painted that ring back when I first had it.. guess I didn't sand the chrome enough. I like the smoked amber corners too, good call. It is a pretty sweet rig, gets a lot of attention at the beach but it doesn't quite say VighJ yet.. Soon enough though. Thanks for the compliments and idea's bro.