Post pics of your truck with newer style factory oem wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MTM1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

I put them on and took them right back off. I like my stance to much but I really liked the way they looked

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score

I put them on and took them right back off. I like my stance to much but I really liked the way they looked

I really like those! Truck looks awesome with them!! what size spacer do you have in the rear? im assuming they were on in this pic?

MTM1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I really like those! Truck looks awesome with them!! what size spacer do you have in the rear? im assuming they were on in this pic?

Yes I have 2" in the back. I'd need like a 9" spacer to get it back to where I like it. Sucks because I really like the way they look

Bigfoot

Zombie Response Team
Reaction score
Makes me want 6 lug, the only wheels 5 lug chevy makes that interchange on the ones on my truck, not worth the hassle of finding lol

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Makes me want 6 lug, the only wheels 5 lug chevy makes that interchange on the ones on my truck, not worth the hassle of finding lol

True there! I would love to run some 06 SS wheels on my truck... but i decided to keep my stock '90 ss wheels