Post face-lift and/or pre face-lift black housing clear corners for Chevy grill

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brycebba

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have a set of post face-lift corners for a Chevy grill and a set of pre face-lift ones too. Both sets have never been installed. They have black housings and the lenses are clear. I guess these do not fit a gmc grill. I did clear coat and silicon around the edges. To be honest, when I ordered my lights it said they would fit gmc but then they emailed me and said they are for post face-lift Chevy grills. I don't really know what that means so I hope you do before you buy. I will post up pics soon

Post face-lift (forgot I didn't clear these, they still have protective plastic on them)

You must be registered for see images

Pre face-lift

I was thinking 10 or 15 bucks plus shipping for either set. I can get cheap return shipping if you are interested in trading something and can pay for it. I make lots of various crap out of junk like used motorcycle sprockets but I'm interested in a lot of things.

I make crap like this just for fun and then they gather dust haha

Last edited:

jrollings

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bryce, that clock is really cool!!! Does it actually work? For sell?

brycebba

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Haha yeah it does work and thank you. I could sell it. I like it but I built it for fun and have no emotional ties to it

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
FYI the lenses with the wider outer plastic are 94-up Chevy, the skinnier ones are 88-93 Chevy. That's what they mean by post-facelift and pre-facelift; the 1994 redesign of the grille. And nope, none of them will fit a GMC grille.

Richard

brycebba

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks for that clarification. If anyone has a question on fitment then see the above comment.

Bump for the day and I'm thinking that I would accept $10 for either set or I guess if you wanted both I would do $15. I get good deals on shipping so I highly doubt it would be more than $10 for anywhere in the lower 48 but I can quote it out as needed.

brycebba

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Forgot to mention that I have just the headlights like these in the picture but I don't have the mounting plates. You should be able to take the stock headlights off the mounting plates and put these in their place. I did this very thing with my truck and it worked fine. I would do 20 bucks on them without bulbs or maybe 25 with plus shipping.

Mattfei7

Reaction score
Do those headlights include the bottom corner lights like the picture?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brycebba

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I could sell the corner lights with the headlights