Votes: 16 27.6%
  • Ultra Nomad

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • BMF M-80

Votes: 31 53.4%
  • Mayhem Riot

Votes: 6 10.3%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tscherbi

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
M80 is my vote I have the baja champs and they looked good while they were new, but since the new has rubbed off and they dont shine like the use to. Ive tried mothers paste, flitz, wicked, all with bonnets, rags, foam pads and nothing will polish them. They have no clear coat, the only thing I can figure is it was something in the process of machining the wheel. I drive semi's and know how to polish so its not a know how deal. Its a wierd wheel compound. IMO

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Im looking at the M-80s and debating if i want them in the Death Metal Black (the polished/black finish shown above) or in Stealth black...

You must be registered for see images

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i voted for the bmf's, but i think 18s would look the best. and i like the stealth black too

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Saw these today when I got the new tires on the Benz. These look kickass in person, they were wrapped around Nitto Terra Grapplers going on an 03 Silverado.

something to consider possibly.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Saw these today when I got the new tires on the Benz. These look kickass in person, they were wrapped around Nitto Terra Grapplers going on an 03 Silverado.

something to consider possibly.

Def one to consider for one of the trucks! Thanks!