Police Cluster

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VorTecxas

American Nightmare
Reaction score
Got my PPV cluster in with custom needles a couple weeks ago. I'll get a night pic with the super white LEDs and put it in later. Sorry about the poor cell phone pic. I'll retake one with my camera, but I had to share how this looks.

Ignore the fuel and temp gauges, my '96 fuel pump and sender harness is not friendly with the '98 dash harness, and I think my temp sender is bad, my PCM says it's running at 202 degrees at the time of this pic, and my temp gun confirmed that at 205.
You must be registered for see images attach

Bearcat91

CRASH
Reaction score
So damn cool! Where are the needles from

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

VorTecxas

American Nightmare
Reaction score
No clue. Bought them off of an eBay store that has them in all different colors, paid a little high for them, $40 (I had a gift card), but I think it's worth it. I ordered the red and chrome (they look more dark orange to me, and I think they actually sent me orange by mistake), but they have them in a ton of color combos. The most expensive ones are still less than $50. I had to trim down the stems a little, just like you would with Azteks, but they went on perfectly. The tach and speedo needles are the same size, and they come with 5 small needles, so I'm thinking they're really for early 2000s GMs.

98chevyz71

RESIDENT CHOP GUY
Reaction score
No clue. Bought them off of an eBay store that has them in all different colors, paid a little high for them, $40 (I had a gift card), but I think it's worth it. I ordered the red and chrome (they look more dark orange to me, and I think they actually sent me orange by mistake), but they have them in a ton of color combos. The most expensive ones are still less than $50. I had to trim down the stems a little, just like you would with Azteks, but they went on perfectly. The tach and speedo needles are the same size, and they come with 5 small needles, so I'm thinking they're really for early 2000s GMs.

have a link to the seller I want them in blue with chrome