Pocket Style Flares or No Flares?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thats too much spacer for my liking too. I dont normally like spacers at all, but if need be, smaller is better.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i have had no problems with my spacers, and ive wheel with them a few times now

ive seen alot of people run them and have no problems

i needed that much because my tires rub on my frame w/o them and the beads are kinda tore up so i dont wanna put them on different rims

i know alot of people hate on spacers so much but i have no problems running them

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm with them, always scared of them or adapters for wheeling or hauling, now if it was a show truck yea, but daily I don't know still worrys me. I know they are strong and ppl use them but I think for me I'd run smaller junk until I bought the right wheels to fit with the right BS and all that.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
sorry guys im not gonna argue on the internet with you about them

but i run them. i dont care what anyone else says or thinks

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
never said anything about argueing with you, if they work for you they work for you, alot of ppl use them I guess. I was just too scared to, call me chicken, ***** whatever, I just was too afraid of them.

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i think swims, sierra and I are all saying the same thing. We know guys running them with no problems, they just arent for us.