Plus Sized Grandpa

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

phatphuck

plus sized grandpa
Reaction score
Well think the time to sell the PSG has come. Need something newer that I can out a lot of miles on. Ya'll got the full story on this old turd so all questions could be answered in this thread. Feel free to hit me up if anyone is interested. Asking $10k obo. And needs work! Lol

drewcrew

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well think the time to sell the PSG has come. Need something newer that I can out a lot of miles on. Ya'll got the full story on this old turd so all questions could be answered in this thread. Feel free to hit me up if anyone is interested. Asking $10k obo. And needs work! Lol
Where are you located and what work does it need ? Thanks

phatphuck

plus sized grandpa
Reaction score
"Work" is relative. Just another way of saying it's a 25 year old truck. I drive it daily and have put 25k ish miles on it in 3 years.

If you're really interested. Pm me and I'll shoot you my #. Located in SW Missouri

drewcrew

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
"Work" is relative. Just another way of saying it's a 25 year old truck. I drive it daily and have put 25k ish miles on it in 3 years.

If you're really interested. Pm me and I'll shoot you my #. Located in SW Missouri
As much as I would love to have it I couldn't afford the gas bill. I don't need a truck as heavy duty as yours. My 1991 1/2 ton, rcsb 2-wd does everything I need it to do. I have been following your build since you started it and I am really impressed with everything you have done. You definitely have a lot of knowledge and talent to do what you have done. Thank you very much for sharing.

phatphuck

plus sized grandpa
Reaction score
As much as I would love to have it I couldn't afford the gas bill. I don't need a truck as heavy duty as yours. My 1991 1/2 ton, rcsb 2-wd does everything I need it to do. I have been following your build since you started it and I am really impressed with everything you have done. You definitely have a lot of knowledge and talent to do what you have done. Thank you very much for sharing.

Thanks! It's been a fun project

I'd like to grab one, but don't want to spend $10k.

I understand. I probably wouldn't have spent quite $10 on this one when I bought it but that was 3 years ago and used truck prices have blown the hell up. I may be a little high considering everything but I anticipate negotiating a little. But had a ton of interest since posting it yesterday afternoon. So idk.

:( sad to see it go, such a nice pickup!

I may have to mull this one over at our house....

its a solid one. Not perfect, but lots of $ and care into it. Definitely a great base for full bodywork and paint to be a oem+ stunner but right now just a solid worker and 10 footer

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks! It's been a fun project

I understand. I probably wouldn't have spent quite $10 on this one when I bought it but that was 3 years ago and used truck prices have blown the hell up. I may be a little high considering everything but I anticipate negotiating a little. But had a ton of interest since posting it yesterday afternoon. So idk.

its a solid one. Not perfect, but lots of $ and care into it. Definitely a great base for full bodywork and paint to be a oem+ stunner but right now just a solid worker and 10 footer

If it's good and clean, it's worth $10k to the right person. I just happen to be a cheapass.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
If it's good and clean, it's worth $10k to the right person. I just happen to be a cheapass.
Yes that's a 10k truck in Houston Texas area. Did you get it with the brush guard or did you put it on? Looks like the same one my CCLB has.
Good luck with the sale!

phatphuck

plus sized grandpa
Reaction score
Whats the recommendation for K2XX Chevy HD forums/info? Gmfullsize doesnt seem too robust and duramax forum might not be applicable as I may (preferably) end up with a 6.0