Plow harness and extra lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not sure where there goes, so mods please move it to the right section if I am wrong.

Guys who plow.... I am trying to figure out the best ways of rigging up extra light to the back. I am more than likely going to be adding a back rack so I could mount them there. The catch is I want to keep them as functional as possible but dont want to look like i just randomly added a bunch walmart lights to my truck. Im looking for suggestions and ideas and pics would be great.

I'm also curious about the headlight wiring harness and its being able to handle the draw of the plow. Have the plowers on here run a relay set up like the Boss plows come with or can these handle the draw just fine?

Reaction score
You need to run a relay setup or risk damaging the factory wiring. Overkill never hurts but in this case it is a must. Check plowsite.com for ideas on your back rack lighting setup.