(PLEASE HELP) Wiring issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

andy396

GMT400 Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Bad Turn/Hazard Switch? I'm guessing.

Dylan Pope

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m having the exact same problem this guy is however no one ever answered his question

You must be registered for see images attach

Dylan Pope

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
He said he put a voltage meter on the turn Signals and it’s reading 19.3 volts so that’s obviously way to high

RawbDidIt

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
He said he put a voltage meter on the turn Signals and it’s reading 19.3 volts so that’s obviously way to high
19.3 volts? Did you check the volts at the battery and the alternator?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

RawbDidIt

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well you want to check the voltage at the battery and the alternator. If you're getting 19.3 volts from the alternator, you need to fix that before you fry something, if you haven't already

Dylan Pope

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well you want to check the voltage at the battery and the alternator. If you're getting 19.3 volts from the alternator, you need to fix that before you fry something, if you haven't already

I’m sure he checked the voltages there he is a certified GM Mechanic but I completely understand what your saying...I’m just completely baffled by this problem he said he has encountered all kinds of electrical problems like this before so I hope he can get it figured out

RawbDidIt

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well if it's not coming from the alternator, then I have no idea where it could be coming from. Nothing else in the vehicle requires higher than 12 to function, so there's nothing increasing voltage that I know of